- Sauce Labs Acquires TestObject
- Introduction to Usability Testing
- Selendroid vs. Appium - Which to Choose for Your Mobile App Testing
- Teach Automated Testing With More Show and Less Tell
- Sauce Labs Presents Automated Testing Myth Busters!
- Unit Testing Chef Cookbooks with ChefSpec
- The Case for End-To-End Testing in the Age of DevOps
- SeConf UK 2016 - A Recap of What’s on the Horizon for Selenium
Get a quick introduction to Sauce Labs, the largest cloud-based platform for automated testing of web and mobile applications.
A leading sports news site, Bleacher Report has a monthly audience of more than 16 million unique users.
To catch more bugs and save time for developers, TINT deployed Sauce Labs, an automated cloud testing solution, to support 2,000 daily tests.
Because Yahoo Mail wanted to automate and scale its testing environment to ensure build quality, it implemented the reliable, cloud-based Sauce Labs infrastructure to run 10,000 tests per day.
Bleacher Report uses Appium to automate their mobile application testing.