- Building a Test Automation Strategy
- Options for Validating HTTP Codes in Selenium
- Getting Buy-In For Test Automation
- Recap: Moving From a Selenium Grid to the Cloud - A Real Life Story (Webinar)
- A Brief History of the Selenium Testing Framework
- Sauce Updates OnDemand Plugin for Jenkins Pipeline
- Recap: Selenium and Appium Training Courses from Sauce Labs (Webinar)
- New - Selenium & Appium Training Courses from Sauce Labs!
Get a quick introduction to Sauce Labs, the largest cloud-based platform for automated testing of web and mobile applications.
A leading sports news site, Bleacher Report has a monthly audience of more than 16 million unique users.
To catch more bugs and save time for developers, TINT deployed Sauce Labs, an automated cloud testing solution, to support 2,000 daily tests.
Because Yahoo Mail wanted to automate and scale its testing environment to ensure build quality, it implemented the reliable, cloud-based Sauce Labs infrastructure to run 10,000 tests per day.
Bleacher Report uses Appium to automate their mobile application testing.