- The Sauce Journey - DevOps At Scale
- Hybrid Apps and the Future of Mobile Computing
- Sauce Labs Hits Billionth Test, Capping Off a Year of High Growth
- Zalenium - a Disposable and Flexible Selenium Grid Infrastructure
- Simulated vs. Real-Device Testing
- New! Appium Desktop
- Growth of Automated Testing Climbs 23 Percent
- Mobile Apps and Continuous Delivery
Get a quick introduction to Sauce Labs, the largest cloud-based platform for automated testing of web and mobile applications.
A leading sports news site, Bleacher Report has a monthly audience of more than 16 million unique users.
To catch more bugs and save time for developers, TINT deployed Sauce Labs, an automated cloud testing solution, to support 2,000 daily tests.
Because Yahoo Mail wanted to automate and scale its testing environment to ensure build quality, it implemented the reliable, cloud-based Sauce Labs infrastructure to run 10,000 tests per day.
Bleacher Report uses Appium to automate their mobile application testing.