Experts in DevOps and Quality Engineering, Including Creators of Selenium and Appium, Will Showcase Best Practices in Automated Software Testing
San Francisco - November 28, 2017 - Sauce Labs, Inc., provider of the world’s largest cloud-based platform for continuous testing of web and mobile applications, today announced the second round of presenters for next year’s SauceCon user conference. The event will take place March 1-2, 2018, with an optional workshop day on February 28, 2018, in San Francisco, CA.
Attendees at next year’s SauceCon will hear from test and development experts representing the largest names in business, media and technology, including Salesforce, Oath (Yahoo+AOL), Twitter, USA Today, Buzzfeed, Uber and GitHub.
“Attendees of SauceCon will be treated to two days of compelling talks and conversations that highlight why continuous testing is key to creating great digital experiences,” said Charles Ramsey, CEO of Sauce Labs. “We’re excited to bring together the testing community for two days of knowledge sharing and candid conversation.”
Early bird tickets for this year’s SauceCon are still available and can be purchased here.
Speakers confirmed for SauceCon 2018 include:
- Darya Alymova, QA Manager, Thomas Cook
- Sergio Neves Barros, QA Technical Architect, Gamesys LTD
- Dan Cuellar, Creator of Appium
- Ashish Desai, VP, Expert Engineer, Global Technology, JPMorgan Chase
- Ian Feather, Principal Software Engineer, Buzzfeed
- Paul Grizzafi, Principal Automation Architect, Magenic
- Dave Haeffner, Author, Elemental Selenium
- William Harrison, Managing Director, OmniSourcing
- Julian Harty, Director, Commercetest Ltd.
- Jason Huggins, Creator of Selenium, Sauce Labs Co-founder, and Founder
- of Tapster Robotics
- Jenny Hung, Sr. Manager, Software, Oath (Yahoo+AOL)
- Ashley Hunsberger, Product Quality Architect, Blackboard
- Angie Jones, Senior Automation Engineer, Twitter
- Meaghan Lewis, Quality Engineer, GitHub
- Jonathan Lipps, Director of Open Source, Sauce Labs
- Denali Lumma, Senior Engineering Manager, Uber
- Mike Millgate, Automation Architect, Optum
- Diego Fernando Molina, Software Engineer in Test, Zalando SE
- Adela Mosincat, Senior Automation Engineer, Net-A-Porter
- Lubos Parobek, VP of Product, Sauce Labs
- Corina Pip, Senior QA Automation Consultant, NTT Data
- Charles Ramsey, CEO, Sauce Labs
- Parkkavan Ramu, Senior Automation Engineer, IPC Systems
- Brian Saylor, Automation Architect, Scripps Networks Interactive
- Craig Schwarzwald, Senior Automation Engineer, Vanguard
- Simon Stewart, Lead Committer, Selenium Project, Creator WebDriver
- Greg Sypolt, Test Automation Architect, Gannett | USA Today Network
- Dmitry Vinnik, Senior Software Engineer, Salesforce
- Troy Walsh, QAT Practice Lead, Magenic
- Derek Zell, Engineering Manager - QA and R&E, Criteo
About Sauce Labs
Sauce Labs provides the world's largest cloud-based platform for the automated testing of web and mobile applications. Its award-winning service eliminates the time and expense of maintaining an in-house testing infrastructure, freeing development teams of any size to innovate and release better software, faster.
Sauce Labs is a privately held company funded by Toba Capital, Salesforce Ventures, Centerview Capital Technology, IVP and Adams Street Partners. For more information, please visit https://saucelabs.com.
Highwire PR for Sauce Labs