Learn how you can utilize your Selenium skills to scale your mobile testing with Appium.
- Help Send the Afghan Girls' Robotics Team to Agile Testing Days
- Need to Test Your App on iOS 11?
- Geographic Considerations for Mobile Device Testing
- Top 5 iOS Testing Frameworks
- The Top 5 Android UI Frameworks for Automated Testing
- The Mobile Build and Deploy Cycle
- Foxdriver: A Node.js Remote Debugging Client
- Why You Should Be Testing in Production
GoDaddy relies on Sauce Labs to deliver high-quality software, gain agility, and reduce its testing time and costs.
Neil Manvar chats with Mike Hendrickson from O'Reilly Media about what Sauce Labs has been up to lately.
Khan Academy uses Sauce Labs to execute their entire end-to-end test suite up to 24 times per day.
Take a tour of Appium Desktop and see how it can be used with the goal of making it easier to write tests for your apps.
The Sauce Labs team introduces the concept of testing frameworks, discusses some popular frameworks, and demos tests running in parallel using TestNG, as well integrating a test framework with a Jenkins CI instance.
Hear how moving an in-house Selenium Grid to the Cloud helps expand test coverage and make great strides in moving to a full continuous integration workflow.
As a cutting edge development team, the Dollar Shave Club QA team enabled DevOps and continuous delivery by augmenting manual testing with automated testing.