- The Sauce Journey - Back to Pragmatism
- How ChatOps Can Improve Your Testing Process
- Visual Testing With Applitools and Sauce Labs
- Top 5 Quality Disasters (or Misses) of 2016
- New Year's Resolutions For DevOps And QA
- Integration Testing Chef Cookbooks With Serverspec
- How To Attract Top QA Talent
- How To Curate Your Test Suite
Get a quick introduction to Sauce Labs, the largest cloud-based platform for automated testing of web and mobile applications.
A leading sports news site, Bleacher Report has a monthly audience of more than 16 million unique users.
To catch more bugs and save time for developers, TINT deployed Sauce Labs, an automated cloud testing solution, to support 2,000 daily tests.
Because Yahoo Mail wanted to automate and scale its testing environment to ensure build quality, it implemented the reliable, cloud-based Sauce Labs infrastructure to run 10,000 tests per day.
Bleacher Report uses Appium to automate their mobile application testing.