Learn how you can utilize your Selenium skills to scale your mobile testing with Appium.
- Cultural Changes to Enable Better Testing and Automation
- Speakers Confirmed for SauceCon 2018
- Functional Testing for Container-Based Applications
- iPhone X Now Available in Our Real Device Cloud
- Building an Agile Process Playbook for Software Testing
- 5 Tips for Effective Mobile Testing
- 4 Reasons Why Open Source Testing Is the Best Foundation for Software Quality
- The Testing Buffet: Or, Why You Need Multiple Testing Framework Options
GoDaddy relies on Sauce Labs to deliver high-quality software, gain agility, and reduce its testing time and costs.
Neil Manvar chats with Mike Hendrickson from O'Reilly Media about what Sauce Labs has been up to lately.
Khan Academy uses Sauce Labs to execute their entire end-to-end test suite up to 24 times per day.
Take a tour of Appium Desktop and see how it can be used with the goal of making it easier to write tests for your apps.
The Sauce Labs team introduces the concept of testing frameworks, discusses some popular frameworks, and demos tests running in parallel using TestNG, as well integrating a test framework with a Jenkins CI instance.
Hear how moving an in-house Selenium Grid to the Cloud helps expand test coverage and make great strides in moving to a full continuous integration workflow.
As a cutting edge development team, the Dollar Shave Club QA team enabled DevOps and continuous delivery by augmenting manual testing with automated testing.