- Why Automated Testing is Critical to Your Mobile Applications
- 3 Things to Consider as You Adopt a Mobile Regression Testing Plan
- Microservices and Quality Assurance-Or, Software Testing in the Age of Docker
- Achieving Continuous Integration (CI) Excellence through Test Automation
- SauceCon 2017 Brings Testers Together for Three Days of Intense Learning
- Emulators are Great, But Real-Device Tests Are Still Essential
- Appium 1.6.5 Released on Sauce Labs
- SauceCon Speaker Profile: Shivani Sharma, Slack
Get a quick introduction to Sauce Labs, the largest cloud-based platform for automated testing of web and mobile applications.
A leading sports news site, Bleacher Report has a monthly audience of more than 16 million unique users.
To catch more bugs and save time for developers, TINT deployed Sauce Labs, an automated cloud testing solution, to support 2,000 daily tests.
Because Yahoo Mail wanted to automate and scale its testing environment to ensure build quality, it implemented the reliable, cloud-based Sauce Labs infrastructure to run 10,000 tests per day.
Bleacher Report uses Appium to automate their mobile application testing.