Understanding the value of the modern software delivery chain is easy, but how to execute it in real life is not always as simple. It is difficult to argue against the obvious benefits of automated testing -- accelerated delivery, improved quality, and reduced costs -- yet a transformation is required of all organizations moving from manual testing to automated testing. If you have existing QA practices, the move may seem insurmountable. The good news: there is a path to get there and many have achieved it.
In this webinar, Chris, Ashley and Greg will address the following questions:
- How do you build an automation strategy from the bottom up?
- How do you begin to introduce automated testing to your organization?
- What do you do when things go wrong?
- How do you measure success?
- What are the types of tools you should have in your tool chain?
Join the conversation as test engineering experts Ashley Hunsberger, Greg Sypolt, and DevOps industry analyst Chris Riley discuss the challenges and potential approaches when moving from traditional testing to modern testing practices.