If you have been manually testing your Web application, making the transition to test automation can seem daunting. Where do you start, how do you determine what tests to automate and what tools do you use? These are questions that are at the top of the list for every first timer. Smoothing your transition to building test automation can be made easier with a little preparation and the right tools.
In this webinar we will discuss the key differences between manual and automated testing and provide tips to help you prepare for the transition. We will also show you how QA analysts that are not programmers can build test automation quickly and very easily using the eureQa Testing Platform, and run these tests across browsers and devices on the Sauce Labs’ Cloud. You will see how you can capture the results of these tests and use analytics to provide insights into your software quality.
This webinar will cover:
- Preparing to automate cross browser/cross device tests - what to expect and what to look out for?
- Planning the test automation - what, when, who and how
- Maintaining your test automation – Keeping up with application changes
- Getting value from your automation - Managing test results
- Demo of eureQa Testing Platform showing how you can build test automation and run it on multiple browsers and devices on Sauce Labs