Sauce Labs is the leading provider of continuous test and error reporting solutions that give companies the confidence to develop, deliver and update high quality software at speed. The Sauce Labs Continuous Testing Cloud identifies quality signals in development and production, accelerating the ability to release and update web and mobile applications that look, function and perform exactly as they should on every browser, operating system and device, every single time. Sauce Labs is a privately held company funded by TPG and Riverwood Capital.
We are seeking an experienced and technically-savvy Technical Account Manager (TAM) to join our team and manage strategic relationships with our key customers in the software test automation space. As a TAM, you will play a pivotal role in understanding our customers' technical needs, providing expert guidance on our test automation solutions, and ensuring their long-term success with our products and services.
The Technical Account Managers are entrusted with some of Sauce Labs’ largest and most strategic customers, working with stakeholders across all parts of the business and at all levels.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for a portfolio of assigned customers, fostering strong relationships built on trust and open communication.
- Collaborate closely with customers to understand their business objectives, software testing challenges, and automation goals.
- Provide comprehensive technical expertise and guidance on Sauce Labs’ solutions, ensuring customers are utilizing our products effectively.
- Troubleshoot complex technical issues, collaborate with internal teams to resolve problems, and escalate critical issues when necessary.
- Proactively identify customer issues and recommend upsell and cross-sell opportunities to expand customer relationships and drive revenue growth.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and advancements in test automation, ensuring our customers have access to the latest solutions.
- Document customer interactions and prepare reports to monitor customer satisfaction and account health.
- Contribute to the overall success of our customer success team by sharing best practices, identifying areas for improvement, and collaborating with colleagues.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing technical role such as TAM, Solutions Engineering, Solutions Architect.
- Solid understanding of software testing methodologies, frameworks, and tools.
- Proven ability to translate technical concepts into clear and concise explanations for non-technical stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion for customer satisfaction and a commitment to delivering exceptional service.
- Familiarity with data platforms such as Snowflake, Looker, Grafana, or using SQL is a plus.
- Able to travel (up to 25%) as needed.
We are a hybrid workplace that recognizes the importance of flexibility while valuing in-person collaboration and relationship building. As a result, Saucers located near an office location must be able and willing to come into the office. Those hired remotely must be able and willing to travel to an office as required by the specific role.
Please note our privacy terms when applying for a job at Sauce Labs.
Sauce Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity/expression/status, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Security responsibilities at Sauce
At Sauce, we will commit to supporting the health and safety of employees and properties, partnering with internal stakeholders to learn and act on ever-evolving security protocols and procedures. You’ll be expected to fully comply with all policies and procedures related to security at the department and org wide level and exercise a ‘security first’ approach to how we design, build & run our products and services.
We are excited to share the base salary for this position exclusive of fringe benefits, potential bonuses or stock-based compensation. Your base salary compensation will be determined based on factors such as geographic location, skills, education, and/or experience, along with its relationship to the base salaries of current team members at Sauce Labs that are similarly situated.
Benefits and Perks that we offer include health coverage (medical, dental, and vision) along with disability and life insurance. In addition, Sauce Labs offers parental leave benefits, flexible time off, professional development, and a 401(k) retirement plan with match. To see more about benefits and perks at Sauce Labs, please check out our careers page at saucelabs.com/company/careers.
US Compensation Range