Sauce Labs is the leading provider of continuous test and error reporting solutions that give companies the confidence to develop, deliver and update high quality software at speed. The Sauce Labs Continuous Testing Cloud identifies quality signals in development and production, accelerating the ability to release and update web and mobile applications that look, function and perform exactly as they should on every browser, operating system and device, every single time. Sauce Labs is a privately held company funded by TPG and Riverwood Capital. For more information, please visit https://saucelabs.com.
- Senior Account Executives (SAEs) are responsible for leading sales efforts, expanding new business and renewals within the largest named existing accounts to meet/exceed financial and business objectives
- SAEs are the account owners and coordinate all activities within their accounts – Customer Support Managers (CSM) for retention, Solution Engineers (SE) for technical pre/post sales, executive sponsorship, etc.
- Ensures the achievement of sales revenue and pipeline goals including evaluating current business, identifying new opportunities within accounts, coordinating account strategies, and developing account plans
- Maintains and grows revenue base for book of business by driving product upsell/cross-sell, renewal term and revenue growth and coordinating a unified strategic account plan with the CSM for retention
- Partners with CSMs to ensure positive engagement with Sauce products, evaluate program changes, and effectively navigate growth opportunities
- Exceed annual quota and quarterly revenue targets while maintaining accurate and updated pipeline and forecasts.
- Provide specific expertise during the sales process by collaborating internally with cross-functional teams, including Sales Engineering, Customer Success, Engineering, Product Management and Executive leadership.
- Minimum of 5+ years of strategic enterprise sales experience selling into a complex software environment.
- Strong business understanding and acumen. A business or a computer science degree is a big plus.
- Experience selling into SaaS, FinTech, Healthcare, Retail CPG, Gaming or Automotive industries is a big plus.
- Proficient using a disciplined sales process (MEDDPICC, Targeted Account, and Value Based Selling)
- Demonstrated experience in developing and managing C-Suite relationships
- Demonstrated performance history in consistently achieving quota
- Demonstrated sales results in large, complex deals
- Excellent time management, resource organization and priority establishment
- Skills, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, including written, verbal , listening, and ability to understand technical concepts and how they drive business value questioning skills.
- Proficiency with computer applications, computer-based sales tools, and SaaS business applications
- Ability to effectively influence and guide prospective clients
- Proven relationship-building skills
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels inside and outside the company, including senior management
- The ability to travel at least 25% of the time, to be on-site and/or in-region with your customers as required.
- Fluency in Spanish and/or German would be a great add on.
We are a hybrid workplace that recognizes the importance of flexibility while valuing in-person collaboration and relationship building. As a result, Saucers located near an office location must be able and willing to come into the office. Those hired remotely must be able and willing to travel to an office as required by the specific role.
Please note our privacy terms when applying for a job at Sauce Labs.
Sauce Labs is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity/expression/status, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Security responsibilities at Sauce
At Sauce, we will commit to supporting the health and safety of employees and properties, partnering with internal stakeholders to learn and act on ever-evolving security protocols and procedures. You’ll be expected to fully comply with all policies and procedures related to security at the department and org wide level and exercise a ‘security first’ approach to how we design, build & run our products and services.