If there’s one thing we love at Sauce Labs, it’s getting out there and connecting the software testing community. And we’re not slowing down for summer; we’re bringing the sauce all over the world to different events in June. Read on for a list of where we’ll be… and please stop by and say hello!
We are especially excited to be hosting our first Sauce Day in Bangalore, India on June 27. At this event, experts from the Sauce Labs team will share best practices related to automated testing, Selenium and Sauce Labs. Attendees will get a unique opportunity to hear from and network with Sauce Labs experts on a variety of topics. If that’s near you, check out the agenda and sign up today.
We will be exhibiting and speaking at several industry conferences in June. Make sure to stop by our booth to pick up some swag and chat about the latest and greatest in Continuous Testing!
- BSC/ADC/DevOps West --June 6-7 (Las Vegas)
- Fluent/Velocity--June 12-14 (San Jose)
- Agile Testing Days USA--June 26-27 (Boston)
- SeleniumConf India--June 28-30 (Bangalore)
- Phoenix: On June 14, Clint Sprauve, Mobile Product Marketing Director, and Kristian Meier, Sr. Solutions Engineer from Sauce Labs will be giving a talk at the Ministry of Test Phoenix meetup. They will cover how to take advantage of emulators, simulators and real devices for continuous testing. Register to attend here.
- We will host the CocoaHeads meetup on June 14--please check the website for updates.
- On June 20, as part of TOA we are hosting a satellite event about “Why Testing is the Key to your Digital Success”. Hannes Lenke, General Manager of EMEA, will give you valuable insights how to future-proof your business. Get more information or register here.
- We will be sponsoring the Selenium Belfast and Automated Testing Auckland meetups in June as well. Please keep an eye on these pages for updates!
We hope to see you at one or more of these events. Happy testing!