Recap: Getting Started with Mobile Test Automation & Appium [Webinar]
Thanks to everyone who joined us for our last webinar, Getting Started with Mobile Test Automation & Appium, featuring Siva Anna from InfoStretch and Abhijit Pendyal from Sauce Labs. The webinar covered best practices in implementing Appium to quickly automate mobile application testing. Topics covered included:
- Mobile Automation Tools and Landscape
- Setting Up an Appium Environment & Object Inspectors
- Writing a Basic Automation Script for Android and iOS platforms
- Running an Analysis Execution in Appium and Sauce Labs
Missed the presentation, want to hear it again, or share with a colleague?
Listen to the recording HERE and view the slides below.
Interested in learning more about Appium and how to get started?
Download our free Getting Started with Appium guide.
- Accessibility Testing
- Appium Resources
- Best Practices
- Continuous Delivery
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Testing
- Cross Browser Testing
- Guest Blog Posts
- Load Testing
- Machine Learning
- Mobile Development & Testing
- News & Product Updates
- Open Sauce
- Open Source
- Performance Testing
- Product Updates
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Engineering
- Sauce Product Info
- Security Testing
- Selenium Resources
- Software Development & Testing
- The Story of Sauce