Decreasing False Positives in Automated Testing [WEBINAR]
False positives: automated testing’s arch nemesis.
When automated tests are written well, they are part of a healthy CI/CD process that can save developer time and company money. But when a team gets false positives from unreliable tests, the entire build can get derailed. What’s worse, too many false positives can erode an organization’s belief in the value of using a test automation framework at all.
In this webinar, Anand Ramakrishnan of QASource will walk you through what false positives are and provide key strategies to reduce or eliminate them.
Anand will cover:
• What false positives are and why they occur
• Common causes and the challenges they create
• How to implement key strategies to reduce them
• Why implementing these strategies is essential for increasing productivity and reducing cost, as well as time to market
• Case studies, real world examples, a live demo and Q&A
Join us for this presentation on Tuesday, March 24th at 11am PDT/2pm EDT. There will be a Q&A following the end of the presentation.
- Accessibility Testing
- Appium Resources
- Best Practices
- Continuous Delivery
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Testing
- Cross Browser Testing
- Guest Blog Posts
- Load Testing
- Mobile Development & Testing
- News & Product Updates
- Open Sauce
- Open Source
- Performance Testing
- Product Updates
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Engineering
- Sauce Product Info
- Security Testing
- Selenium Resources
- Software Development & Testing
- The Story of Sauce