The Appium team is pleased to announce that version 1.3.6 is now available on Sauce. The new build includes changes from 1.3.5, which was previously unavailable for Sauce users.
- fix for a bug when driver.get() never returns for page with alert.
- iOS 8.2 support.
- fixed safari startup crashes.
- ensure Appium drops into the right continuation cb when selecting hybrid contexts.
- fix XPath regression where Appium failed to recognize non-ASCII characters.
- fix regression where Appium failed to set ADB's path during Chromedriver tests.
- now finds the location of adb earlier.
- ensure encoding stream in Bootstrap.jar closes correctly.
- add workaround for issue where UiAUtomator fails to find visible elements.
- fixed undefined member error for the release object.
- add a delete key test.
- upgrade to Selendroid 0.13.0.