Not all web browsers are created equal. A web application that behaves precisely as desired in one web browser may have issues when run in another browser. Nothing is more frustrating to a prospect visiting your site than a broken page that does not render properly. Because Sauce Labs lets you run automated browser and UI testing in the cloud, you eliminate the time and expense of maintaining VMs, infrastructure and browsers so you can run tests hassle-free.
Why conduct a browser test with Sauce labs?
- Faster results - Get a full report of your Selenium tests including a video of the run, screenshots, metadata, console logs, a complete list of commands so you can troubleshoot your tests easily.
- Test securely in the cloud- All tests are run in our secure data center on pristine, new VMs that are destroyed after each run, ensuring security of your data
- Leverage existing tools- Write tests in any language and framework. And, Sauce Labs integrates with your CI system (Jenkins, Bamboo, Circle CI and others) to automate your tests easily.
- Take control- Get easy access to a live remote desktop session. Take manual control of the VM or "breakpoint" the test to stop your test session to aid in debugging.
- Identify issues easily- Flip through screenshots of each page-altering command or view a complete video of your tests to diagnose errors, and verify layout.
Sauce Labs helps test your web and mobile apps against 500+ OSs and browsers as well as emulators and real devices so you can see how your apps really work.
Looking to deliver a great experience for every user? Try Sauce Labs. Sign up for your free trial today.