Continuous Delivery is one of the best ways to ensure that your team can react quickly to customers' needs, as well as easily find and deal with bugs. However, building out a Continuous Delivery process is not easy.
Join us for a case study in setting up a Continuous Delivery process and culture as we hear from Gozengo, a small startup, on how they made the decision to implement Continuous Delivery from day one and what they learned along the way.
This webinar will cover:
- Why Gozengo chose to implement CD so early
- Implementation challenges they faced and still face
- How they structured the team and responsibilities
- The toolkits chosen and why
- The successes experienced
- Future plans: mobile testing, visual testing and optimization goals
- A demo on how it all works today